As a Landlord, you are responsible for informing the Inland Revenue of any rent received for your property.

Please be advised that we are legally obligated to deduct UK tax from rents collected on all properties where the Landlord is resident overseas.

We strongly advise Landlords to seek specialist advice from an accountant or tax specialist.